1.18.2009

Hellooooo!

So wow it has been a long while since my last post! I guess I was so caught up in all the Prop 8 business that it was my main focus on here, but i guess I should be updating some more! I am now (sadly) in my last week of Winter Vacation! It's bitter sweet. I am definitely going to miss my family and the fact that I don't have to worry about ANYTHING school related, but I do miss Chico. Well, I could do without Chico if Tyler lived down here, but since that's not possible, I miss Chico. It has been really hard being away from Tyler. He's my best friend and someone I care about so much and talking on the phone every night just isn't good enough! So I can't wait to see him Saturday night when I go back!

I start school a week from tomorrow! YIKES! I didn't realize that! So far I am signed up for three classes, but am trying to sign up for a fourth. I wish I could take a full 17 unit semester (or whatever the maximum is) but I totally don't have the A) self discipline and B) the strength to do that. I wouldn't say that I am dumb or stupid or anything like that, but it is extremely hard for me to focus on more than a few classes at a time. High School was really hard for me and I think it's because I didn't know how to handle all of it. It's definitely easier for me to take it slow than to rush myself. Last semester I only took 3 academic classes (and 3 PE classes) and so I'm stepping up my game and taking 4! maybe if it works out I'll be able to handle 5 or 6 the next semester and the rest of college! I sure hope so!

Well, I guess I should be wrapping this up! While every other college student is on break and probably partying, I'm laying low at home, going to bed as early as I can so I can wake up and babysit as much as I can so I can save up some money for these next few months! I'll try to update more often!

1 comment:

mikila said...

I love you! I'll miss you so much. But I understand it's hard being away from Tyler. We've loved having you over so much. Especially Corbin, since he gets lots of attention!