2.26.2011

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

This is going to be a toughy. There are so many great things to do and so many conditional things. For example, I would only like outdoor dates if it was very warm outside. I’m not going to go into every little detail of what a perfect date, but I’ll show some pictures of what the perfect date might consist of. Also, this would be if money were no issue :)

1. A Giants game


2. Ruth’s Chris


3. Walk on the beach (and possibly a bon fire?)


4. A ring


I’m totally kidding about the last one. :D There would probably be more walking around the city and maybe going out to treasure Island to get some good views of the skyline at sunset. I love skylines :)

2 comments:

mikila said...

You better not want a ring on the FIRST date. But I agree that would be a perfect date. Miss you!

HOLLY! said...

I’ll admit, I didn’t realize it said FIRST date. but that makes it even funnier :)