3.16.2011

Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.



This is the Plaza in Downtown Chico, CA. I think that this picture is beautiful. That being said, I’ve also never seen it look like this is real life. must be edited. but I love this town nonetheless.



This picture claims to be on Vallombrosa. I know where Vallombrosa is, but I do not know where this stretch is. However I do believe this picture is not edited. This really is what Chico looks like in the fall. It is absolutely gorgeous.

I only have 9 months left in this town (i guess only 6 months if you exclude summer months when i’ll be home/in europe) and that makes me extremely sad. I know I keep saying I’m done with Chico, but really I’m not. I love it. A lot.

1 comment:

mikila said...

I wish this was the town you lived in:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/downtown%20sunnyvale%20ca/imfaraz/sunnyvale-downtown_sml.jpg