I got this from My cousin Ross' Blog and I thought it might be fun!
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 15 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1) Over where, Under where, anytime, anywhere, Over where, under where, anytime, anywhere.
2) There were times in my life when i was confused, There were things between me and God that were blocking my view.
3) Sometimes it's hard to be a woman, giving all your luck in just one man, You'll have bad times, You'll have good times, doing things that you don't understand.
4) Midnight, lock all the doors and turn out the lights. feels like the end of the world this sunday night.
5) If you're listening Woah oh oh oh oh oh, sing it back woah oh oh oh oh.
6) It's hard to believe that I couldn't see that you were always there beside me.
7) Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnny Ray, South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe Dimagio.
8) She's got it all figured out, she knows what everything's about and when anybody doubts her or sings songs without her, she's just so mm mmm mm mmm.
9) I was so high I did not recognize the fire burning in her eyes, the chaos that controlled my mind.
10) Well I'm blowing smoke out of your window, and you're slipping back into your dress.
11) Shake down you make me break for goodness sake I think I'm on the edge of something new with you.
12) This is the only lonely picture waiting on my floor littering my shore.
13) Bro wassup? -Dude just watching the dating game. -Heh, Right on, Hey dude guess what tonight? -What? -Pool Party, My house, 8:00. -YEAAAAAHH! -You don't even know dude, there's gonna be Food and Girls and more food and Mike Teruto's coming! -Ooh Yeah. OHHH YEAHHHH -Hold on, dude Hold on. (that was more of dialogue that started the song, but that was awesome hahaha)
14) So here I go, and there you went again. Just another stupid thing that i've done wrong.
15) Down at an english fair, one evening I was there, when I heard a showman shouting underneath the flair: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I only know # 3. Tammy Wynette "Stand By Your Man" That was HARD. You'll have to post the answers someday. Especially with #13.
#7 We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel. Only one I recognize.
Post a Comment