I don't know what the deal is with the yellow one, It is right side up when i open the picture on my computer, but its sideways on here. Sorry!
So yeah, Tyler helped me with the bows and he also helped me stay sane since I was panicking over the fact that I had to make 88 of said invitations. but alas, after a trip to Party Town, two trips to Target, two trips to Joann's and two trips to Michael's, and help from two random ladies in the scrap booking section of target, I got all the materials I needed. Then I got all the help I needed at home from the lovely boyfriend! (even though he thinks they look more like baby shower invitations. I agree with him but, they're still cute and it's too late for changing them anyways!)
Anyways, I'm done with step one of Bridal Shower, next is the hard part: Planning! Does anyone out there have any good tips and ideas for a Bridal shower? Ideas for games, food, etc???

1 comment:
Here is a game that was played at both of my bridal showers. Ask her fiancee different questions, for example "What is Janelle's favorite food?" Then at the party, ask her what she think he said. If she gets it wrong she has to put a piece of Bubbalicious gum in her mouth. With each wrong answer, a new piece of gum to add. That's all I can think of right now.
Post a Comment