Stage Two: So, I added a large picture frame that I got for my birthday so that I could fit more stuff on it!
Sunday the 19th of October was my sweet boyfriend's birthday. Since it was Sunday, we were somewhat limited on the things that we could do, so I had to plan in advance. I planned as hard as my uncreative self could plan, and all I came up with was breakfast and dinner. But I was also stressed out about a test I had on Monday and so Tyler happily played video games while I studied. Anyways, Tyler's two brothers Justin and Travis stayed with him that weekend which is always fun. Saturday Tyler and Travis went and worked as golf car drivers at a wedding so that they could earn a little extra moolah. (it was a great idea until it turned into a WHOLE lotta drama, but I won't get into that right now.) Anyways, while those two were gone, Justin and I got to spend some quality time together. We both had tests coming up that Monday so we decided to have a study party. After we got tired of that we went to Safeway because I had to pick up a few items for the next day's meals that WinCo did not have. We also bought a cake mix to make for the big day. So then Justin and I headed back to my house and we baked Tyler the most beautiful cake ever.
around the front, it said "Te Amamos!" which means "we love you!" in spanish!
While the cake was baking, Justin and I watched the office (which was VERY hard to do considering if you even barely nudge my computer, the power cord will slightly move, causing my computer to shut down within a second. but we were able to get through a few episodes with it only shutting down 2 or 3 times.) After baking and frosting the lovely cake, Justin and I headed to Tyler's house so that we could put up a beautiful banner that I had made for Tyler's birthday (Tyler came home at about 12:05, technically making it his birthday). Sadly, the boys came home just before we could finish putting it up, so I tried to distract him while Justin finished putting it up. Sadly, no luck because Tyler can see right through me! Anyways, we I think we sang (I can't really remember) and watched Dumb and Dumber. Then I headed home and went to sleep.
The next morning, I went over to Tyler's house and TRIED to make his favorite breakfast (but failed miserably, even though Tyler said it was really good). I made french toast with THICK bread just like Ty likes it. It had yummy raspberries (the only good thing about the meal) and powdered sugar, and some grapefruit juice that Tyler has been loving lately. Then we went to church and then came back to Ty's house and I studied for like 20 minutes while Tyler played video games. Then Tyler, Justin, Travis and I decided to go on a walk to Safeway to get a drink from the vending machines outside because a soda sounded really yummy. It was fun and then we decided that we would sneak in to the store and rent a movie from the Red Box. We figured that it might be okay since we didn't really have any interaction with any employees that we weren't really making anyone work. and besides, it was Tyler's birthday. Then we went home, and had dinner which was probably the highlight of Tyler's day because I bought him a pound of shrimp and let him do anything he wanted with it. (you might think "what a lousy girlfriend, making him make himself dinner" but, my friends, I'm not a very good cook- hence the breakfast- and Tyler LOVES to cook. and he LOVES shrimp. and he LOVES to experiment. Therefore, it was an awesome dinner.) He was really happy about it. So anyways after dinner we watched a movie and then we had cake because we were full from dinner!
If you can't tell, the candles burned different colors! It was so cool! And also, i took that picture in the dark, but my flash is just too cool for school.
That was pretty much it! Then the best birthday present came the next day (because it came late) but it was the new orange iPod nano that a few of his closest friends and besties that pitched in for him because he wanted it really really bad. It was awesome! He loves it!
And that, my friends, are the updates for last week!


1 comment:
I didn't know you were so crafty. That's good to know ;) Sorry we didn't know it was Tyler's bday. Tell him happy belated bday from us!
Post a Comment