I'm sick sick sick sick sick. I don't know what I have, but I do NOT feel good at ALL. I have a constant stuffy nose and aching back and head and aching EVERYTHING! I feel gross. Yesterday I didn't go to two of my classes because every time I got up and tried to get ready, I would run to the bathroom to throw up. But I never did. I did make it to my 4 o' clock class for my weekly quiz, however I felt sick the WHOLE time. I promised myself not to look at the clock because I knew that it would go by SUPER slow but it wasn't that bad.
Anyways, my amazing boyfriend has been taking care of me really well. I drove to his house so that I could park there and walk to my class because his house is pretty close to my class. I felt too ill to ride my bike and plus it was on the OPPOSITE side of campus from my house. So when he got home from school he walked to my class so that I had someone to walk with back to his house. Then he MADE me eat soup and he MADE me squirt warm salt water up my nose to have it drain it out. And he was there the whole time holding a towel around me so that I didn't spill it all over my clothes. AND it was NASTY! A mixture of Salt water and SNOT was coming out my nose AND my mouth! It burned, and it was horrible. But it DID work. (at least for a little while). And to get my mind off things, he played Super Mario Galaxy while I was his little sidekick because I love doing that. It's fun.
So then I read online that yoga was a good way to get rid of a stuffy nose and I thought "ooh good! I have that in the morning." So I went to sleep and expected to wake up on time but I had set my alarm for 8 PM. NOT 8 AM! grr. oh well I felt too sick to go anyways. So my plans for the day are to sleep more and then get up to go to my Astronomy lab where I have a Planetarium quiz. I'm really confident I'm going to ace that. And then I will come home and probably rest some more. And if I'm feeling better, then I will go to ballroom dance. But I'm not sure that's a good idea because I'm sick. Anyways, thats it. byeeeeeee.
P.S. how come none of the blogs I read have been updated in forever!?!?!?! get on that people! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have a good excuse since I was gone for a week! Sorry about you being sick. I hope you feel better now! Love ya!
Post a Comment