I have been thinking about Valentines Day since, you know, February started, and boy has it been fun thinking of all the past ones.
Third Grade was great because I gave Jim* the sweetest valentine that I could find in the box of kitten valentines that Mom probably bought at Rite Aid or something. It said "We make a purrrrrfect match" I think I got one from him with the Tasmanian Devil on it.
The next year, I hid from Jim in the bathroom because I didn't want to be his girlfriend. Even though he was really sweet and bought me a real valentines gift.
Fast Forward to High School. Sophomore Year. I was asked out on V-Day. My first real boyfriend.
The next year I had a new boyfriend. He gave me a t-shirt that said "i heart sam*" and he had a sweatshirt that said "i heart holly." I wonder if he still wears it. I wish I still had my t-shirt.
The next year I did not have a valentine starting out. however, a call slip was delivered to me in my classroom and i was instructed to go to the office after the class was over. In the office was a dozen roses, from Evan*, a friend of mine who was out sick that day.
*Names have been changed
Tell me about some of YOUR Valentines Days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay Holly. I am your sister and how do I not know about some of these.... You are going to have to tell me the stories with the REAL names. I just can't figure them out...except Jim of course, haha!
This was a cute post though! I liked it alot! (By the way my word verification is "bollys" ...random.)
Post a Comment