30 Day Blog Challenge:
Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

I feel like this picture best describes my mood right now :P
A description of how my day was. Well I’m still in bed (yes, I know it’s 11:35. but i’m fine wid it), so I am going to describe yesterday instead. I woke up at about 10:30 and got ready for school. I left at about 12:30 and went to my Diagnostics class at 1. It went surprisingly fast, which was excellent because usually it is sooooo long.
I then went to my dance aerobics class at 3 with my wonderful roomie. We have a ton of fun in that class. Right now we’re learning a dance to “When I Grow Up” by the Pussycat Dolls. It’s pretty intense. It’s a hip hop dance but there are total ballet moves in it. I actually like it.
Anyways, after that class was over, I went home and did some intense de-cluttering. I have been wanting to do a detox diet for awhile now, but just haven’t and decided that maybe I should de-clutter my life to start the detox. I got rid of a bunch of clothes and shoes and I’m excited to keep going!
After a few hours of that, I went to my American Sports in Film class which started at 7. This is a pretty awesome class. It’s an EASY 3 unit class where we just show up, watch a movie, and then take a 5 question quiz online. I’ve actually been sneaking my friend Ciriaco in with me the past two weeks because It’s so sad sitting alone! haha! Also, we’re allowed to bring in food! So we’ve been going to one of my favorite pizza places called Celstino’s and getting slices to go and taking them to watch the movie! SO fun! This week’s movie was Raging Bull. It’s a boxing movie from the 80’s with Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci. It was rated R, which I was disappointed in, but my teacher said that If we wanted to do an alternate assignment, it would be super hard and take a lot longer than watching the movie. That annoyed me, but oh well. I don’t watch R rated movies otherwise, and this one just had the F word a ton, which really doesn’t bother me much. (well it bothers me, but there are worse things in R rated movies..)
After the movie class I went home and my friend came over to watch a movie. We watched Pay It Forward. I love that movie! We talked a bit too, it was pretty fun. After he left I went to bed! It was a pretty good day!

1 comment:
I love you! I'm glad I have 30 days of blogs to read from you! Don't forget!!! ;)
Post a Comment