3.18.2011

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to

I love TV. A lot. and like pretty much every other thing on this 30 blog challenge, I can’t choose just one. So here are three TV shows that I am addicted to.

Friday Night Lights:
I’m not a huge football fan, but boy do I love me some Friday Night Lights. I’m not sure I can really say that I’m currently addicted to it though because I haven’t watched any of the new season. I have to wait until it’s on Hulu or Netflix or something, but when that happens, I am no doubt going to be watching it non-stop.

30 Rock:
I seriously love this show. So much of it makes me laugh, and I wish I could be JUST like Liz Lemon (well…not really. She is kind of disgusting sometimes). Just tonight I was talking to some friends about how awesome this show and we started rattling off quotes. One of my all-time favorites is from Jenna: “She thinks I’m paranoid? Well that confirms my suspisions” So funny!

Modern Family:
I really can’t get enough of this show. It has got to be one of the funnies shows on TV these days. My absolute favorite character is Phil. He is the funniest! He is so loving and sweet but SO quirky at the same time. I laugh at pretty much everything he says/does.




P.S. Mikila: notice how you introduced me to all of these shows? Thanks sis!

1 comment:

mikila said...

Is there a new season of Friday Night Lights? Nothing has been recorded and I haven't looked it up lately. Those are definitely some of our favorite shows. Well, Connor doesn't like Friday Night Lights so much.