Underwear. that is seriously the only thing I can really think of that I don’t leave the house without. I could say my wallet and keys, but sometimes I don’t take them if someone else is driving and if I don’t think I’ll need them. My cell phone is something that I hardly leave the house without, but I forget it on a regular basis so it would be untruthful to say that. So that’s what I came up with. Underwear. Of course I could even get more technical and say even that isn’t true because sometimes i’m wearing a swim suit and underwear is unnecessary. I guess really there is nothing that I don’t ever leave the house without.
and this is officially the most pointless post of my blogging career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You could say at least some kind of covering over your body. That would be accurate....I hope!
Post a Comment