Oh my goodness, I really want to just post ALL my celebrity crushes. But that would take waaaaay too much time. So for once in this whole challenge thing I will choose ONE answer.

I fell in love with Adam Brody freshman year of high school when The O.C. was popular. Since the show ended, I kind of just forgot about him, but every now and then I would think about him and wonder why he hasn’t been in anything. Anyways, I watched the first season of The O.C. a few weekends ago when I was miserably sick and stuck in bed for 3 days. During that time, my love for Adam Brody resurfaced. He’s SO nerdy in the show which I absolutely love. And not to mention super cute. I was telling Chris a few days ago that if I were to choose any character of any TV show or movie to marry it would be Seth Cohen.
Here’s a video of some of Seth Cohen’s awesomeness.

1 comment:
I guess I'm behind on your posts. I would have to agree with this. Okay, I had to just look him up to make sure he's not way younger than me, cuz that just might be gross. But he's actually older than me, phew!
Post a Comment