4.10.2011

Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.


I decided to throw in something totally random for this challenge. Of course things like family, friends and food make me happy, but here’s something that makes me happy that maybe wouldn’t necessarily make someone else happy. For some reason I love VW bugs. When I see them, I get excited. One day I was driving on I-5 and I saw a caravan of about 15 VW Bugs. It was awesome. I took pictures of them on my phone but I am WAY too lazy to figure out how to get them onto my computer. But anyways, Here is something that makes me happy! 

Post edit: Okay, Here are my VW caravan Pictures! and Okay maybe there weren’t 15…but 9 is still a lot!



2 comments:

mikila said...

Funny! You should upload your pic!

mikila said...

Wow! That's pretty cool!